Friday, October 26, 2007

Nightmare

It was day time.
I was driving along a straight road, alone.
A car was parked at the road side.
Then, I saw passengers getting down from the car.
It was a big family, adults and children.
They were crossing the road.
Therefore, I slowed down my car to let them cross.
Some of them crossed half way and stood in the middle of the road,
waiting for cars on the next lane to stop.
Before I could stop my car completely to let the whole family go across,
a little boy suddenly fell down on his back and my car just went over him.
Two girls, who were crossing the road,
saw the boy, got a shock and fell down too.
My car also went over the two girls.
I was so frightened that I woke up, realising it was just a nightmare.

2 comments:

PoSHDeViL said...

wah lau. scare me lor.. i tot its a real thing leh. damn scary.

yemmyemm said...

wah chi yng... wat a nightmare... scary wey...