Tuesday, November 6, 2007

1st DaY aT WorK

I have FINALLY started work, after 3 months of holiday.
My office is in down town, so it's super jam-ed and I gotta wake up very early.
And it's conveniently located in a flood-prone area.
But there's lots of good and affordable food available there ;P

Anyway, the nature of my job is bout marketing and sales,
which is not really what I wanted,
but people are making money from this line.
Anyway, I'm jobless for soooo many months and I have to start somewhere,
so I'll just give it a try since the pay and benefits are considered good for a fresh grad.

For the 1st month I will undergo training,
they called it da honey-moon month.
Cos part of the training is conducted in a hotel's function room,
where lunch and 2 tea breaks were provided by the company.
Those from outstation branches were arranged to stay at the hotel,
all paid by the company too, for 1 whole month.
Too bad I'm not from outstation =(
Tak aci!!!

Both breakfast and lunch is the buffet at the hotel's coffee house.
Although it's not a 5-star hotel,
with no fresh oyster or sashimi or hagen-daz ice cream,
but the buffet is quite ok lah.
So after 1 month, I'll be gaining more weight. Die!!!
From my previous experience, when companies treat u so good,
they will have lotsssss of work for you coming up.

I'll have some examsssss at the end of the month after all the training.
Hopefully I'll pass, or else I have to pay for retaking.
So, wish me luck =)

No comments: